Please complete the registration and send it to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking forward to work with you!
- Driver : During the event, under the supervision of the person in charge of the race, you will be asked to drive the vehicle for commissioners, some media or any other actor in the race. The driver will need to present its driver’s license before the event and it will need to be valid during the time of the event. A verification will be made.
- Motorcyclist : The motorcyclist volunteers will be asked to drive the motorcycle for commissioners, some media or any other actor in the race. The motorcyclist will need to present his valid driver’s license. A verification will be made.
Other positions :
- Site Layout : helping in the installation and uninstallation of signage and communication tools on site. To welcome and help exhibitors during the installation of their kiosks.
- Communications : Newsroom Agent : the volunteer will be responsible for welcoming the media as well as giving them their accreditations. This person will also ensure the press room maintenance and will meet the needs of the Communication Officer.
- Communications : Social Media – Web Officer : Under the Communication Officer supervision, this volunteer will be asked to update the news feed of social media and website during the event.
- Communications : Photographer – Video Maker : Under the Communication Officer supervision, this volunteer will be asked to take photos and videos of the athletes, volunteers, and other actors on site.
- Anti-Doping Committee : Under the anti-doping manager, volunteers will represent the chaperones group to provide an anti-doping quality service to the athletes.
- Green Team : Under the Enviro-Éduc-Action team, volunteers will ensure the 0 garbage achievement.
- Float team : Under the Volunteer Supervisor, the float team will ensure the volunteer rotation for meals and will be asked to meet the on-site needs.
- Seucrity : Under the Security Supervisor, volunteers will be responsible for controlling access to the race at several strategic locations and will provide assistance to cyclists during the race.
- Race Services : Under the Race and Athletes Supervisor, volunteers will be asked to meet all needs of the athletes and teams before and during the competition. Volunteers will also inform visitors on the site.
- Parking : Under the Parking Supervisor, volunteers will ensure to manage the parking lots for cars (teams, VIP, media, exhibitors) and for bicycles.